This facial peel features the popular beta hydroxyacid and is offered only by your dermatologist. It was created by the inventor of Retin-A. Beta-LIFTx action is enhanced by the MICROSPONGE which allows Beta-LIFTx to reach into and affect even fine lines and tiny surface imperfections.
It lifts dead, dull cells off the surface of your skin. It stimulates your skin to generate healthy, young, living cells that rise to the surface.
You’ll start by thoroughly cleaning your face. Your dermatologist may have you use PreCleanse pads to complete the cleansing process.
Next, your dermatologist applies Beta-LIFTx to your skin. In about one minute, you’ll feel a slight stinging sensation and a translucent mask begins to appear. Within 2-3 minutes, any discomfort will peak then rapidly diminish to zero.
After rinsing off the mask, you’ll apply a moisturizer to hydrate and protect your skin.
- Fine lines and wrinkles become less apparent
- Skin tone evens out
- Skin texture becomes more refined
- Oily or acne-prone skin is improved
- Enlarged pores appear smaller
- Superficial scars appear reduced
- Skin appears healthier and more youthful
You’ll have no downtime! Your skin immediately looks and feels smoother and tighter. Your face may temporarily appear a bit rosy. In a day or two, your face may begin peeling.
- Every day, you MUST use a broad-spectrum sunscreen of at least SPF 15.
- Gently cleanse your face twice daily.
- Do not remove skin flakes with your fingers.
- Do not use granular scrubs or masks that must be pulled or rolled off.
- Wait at least one week before having a facial or professional cleansing treatment.