Maria R. Pico M.D.
Dr. Maria R. Pico completed her undergraduate degree at Texas A & M University before attending medical school at the University of Puerto Rico. She completed her Dermatology residency with the University of Puerto Rico.
Dr. Pico joined our practice in 1993. She has a husband, two daughters and a son. She belongs to the Mary Our Queen Catholic Church.
- University of Puerto Pico Medical School, 1983-1987
- Transitional Internship at San Juan City Hospital, 1987-1988
- Residency in Dermatology at the University of Puerto Rico, 1988-1991
- Diplomate of The American Board of Dermatology, Certified 1991, Re-certified 2001 & 2009
- Diplomate of The National Board of Medical Examiners
Professional Affiliations / Memberships
- Fellow of The American Academy of Dermatology
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society