Dr. Pereyo is a board certified dermatologist who treats patients of all ages presenting with diseases of the skin, hair and nails. He also performs dermatologic surgery and cosmetic procedures like Botox injections.
He joined Dermatology & Skin Surgery Center, PC in 1996. In addition to speaking English and Spanish, he has studied Italian, French, Portuguese and German. In addition to his love of languages, Dr. Pereyo enjoys traveling, running, and spending time with his wife and 2 daughters.
- Doctor of Medicine, Ponce School of Medicine, Ponce, Puerto Rico, 1991
- Internal Medicine (Internship – Residency), Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA 1991-1993
- Dermatology Residency, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA 1993-1996
- Dermatology Chief Resident, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA, 1995-1996
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology, Certified 1996, Re-certified 2006, 2016
- Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Georgia Dermatology Society
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Honored as Georgia Supervising Dermatologist of the Year by the Georgia Dermatology Physician’s Assistants (GDPA), 2005
- United States Army Way College – Certificate of Leader Development, National Security and Strategy. Alumni member of the 64th National Security Seminar, Carlisle Barracks, Pennsylvania, June 7, 2018