Christopher E. Golden, PA-C
Christopher E. Golden attended Physician Assistant training (6H-65D) through the Tri-service U.S. Army Academy of Health and Sciences Training Center at Fort Sam Houston, Texas receiving his Bachelor of Science as Physician Associate with distinction through The University of Oklahoma 1994. He completed his Masters of Physician Assistant Studies Degree from the University of Nebraska Medical Center in 2002.
Chris has remained a practicing NCCPA certified Physician Assistant since 1994. He retired from the U.S. Army in 2004 and began providing routine general, surgical and cosmetic care in Dermatology at Piedmont Fayette Hospital, Fayetteville, Georgia. He has provided preventive medicine services, health screenings, acute, urgent, emergent care since 1983.
He joined this practice in 2005. His clinical practice is focused on the care of medical and surgical dermatology patients with additional skills in cosmetic procedures such as Botox. He was trained by D. Scott Karempelis, M.D. in Atlanta and has been providing cosmetic Botox injection for his patients since 2005.
Certifications and Licensure
- Certificate of Completion of Physician Assistant training program accredited by the ARC-PA
- Certificated by the National Commission of the Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Georgia Composite State Medical Board, Physician Assistant License
- Georgia Composite State Medical Board, Senior Cosmetic Laser Practitioner License
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR/AED Basic Life Support
- Combat Casual Care Course (C4), Medical Management of Chemical Causalities, AMEDD Officer Basic Course, Preventive Medicine Training and Management (NCO) Course
Professional Affiliations / Memberships
- Fellow Member Georgia Dermatology Physician Assistants (GDPA)
- Expert Field Medical Badge
- The Meritorious Service Medal
- The Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- The Army Commendation Medal (7th award)
- The Army Achievement Medal (6th Award)
- The Presidential Unit Citation