Juan A. Mujica M.D.
Dr. Juan A. Mujica graduated with his undergraduate degree in Chemistry at the University of Puerto Rico in 1956. He went on to attend medical school from 1961-1965 after four years of active duty service with the United States Air Force. He then completed his internship with the U.S. Public Health Service before finishing his residency in Dermatology at the University of Puerto Rico University Hospital in 1965. Dr. Mujica served in the U.S. Air Force reserves until 1998.
- USPHS Hospital; Baltimore MD
- University of Puerto Rico; Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico
- United States Air Force; C-124 Pilot
- United States Air Force; Flight Surgeon
- Operation Desert Storm; Assigned Charleston AFB, South Carolina
- Chief Aerospace Medicine; 94th Medical Squadron; Dobbins AFB, Georgia
- Staff Dermatologist; Keesler AFB; Biloxi Mississippi
- American Board of Dermatology, Certified, 1994
- ATLS Course, Graduate, 1989
- American Academy of Dermatology, Fellow
- National Board of Medical Examiners, Diplomate