Neville G. Pereyo M.D.
Dr. Neville G. Pereyo attended the Catholic University of Puerto Rico for his undergraduate degree. He completed medical school at the Ponce School of Medicine in 1991.
He then was accepted as an Intern and later Dermatology Resident with the Medical College of Georgia, where he served as Chief Resident in Dermatology. Dr. Pereyo joined this practice in 1996 and practices medical, surgical and cosmetic Dermatology.
Honors and Awards
- Honored as Georgia Supervising Dermatologist of the Year by the Georgia Dermatology Physician’s Assistants (GDPA), 2005
- Voted as one of the three top Dermatologists in the Southern Arc in the Second Annual Lifestyles Magazine spotlight on the area’s top Medical Specialist, May 2007
- Award given by the Medical College of Georgia Physician’s Assistant Department for providing 160 hours of Clinical instruction and for contributing to the Physician assistant student education, FY 2007-2008
- American Board of Dermatology, Certified
Community Service and Presentations
- Sponsoring Dermatologist on behalf of Eagles Landing Christian Academy for the American Academy of Dermatology Shade Structure Program. Stockbridge, Ga., 2009
- TV appearance on local channel 15 to discuss the importance of Sun Protection and Skin cancer prevention, Stockbridge, Ga., Summer 2006