What is Beta-LIFTx facial peel?
This facial peel features the popular beta hydroxyacid and is offered only by your dermatologist. It was created by the inventor of Retin-A. Beta-LIFTx action is enhanced by the MICROSPONGE which allows Beta-LIFTx to reach into and affect even fine lines and tiny surface imperfections.
How does Beta-LIFTx work?
It lifts dead, dull cells off the surface of your skin. It stimulates your skin to generate healthy, young, living cells that rise to the surface.
What can I expect during the treatment?
You’ll start by thoroughly cleaning your face. Your dermatologist may have you use PreCleanse pads to complete the cleansing process.
Next, your dermatologist applies Beta-LIFTx to your skin. In about one minute, you’ll feel a slight stinging sensation and a translucent mask begins to appear. Within 2-3 minutes, any discomfort will peak then rapidly diminish to zero.
After rinsing off the mask, you’ll apply a moisturizer to hydrate and protect your skin.
What results can I expect?
- Fine lines and wrinkles become less apparent
- Skin tone evens out
- Skin texture becomes more refined
- Oily or acne-prone skin is improved
- Enlarged pores appear smaller
- Superficial scars appear reduced
- Skin appears healthier and more youthful
How much downtime can I expect after the treatment?
You’ll have no downtime! Your skin immediately looks and feels smoother and tighter. Your face may temporarily appear a bit rosy. In a day or two, your face may begin peeling.
How do I take care of my skin after the treatment?
- Every day, you MUST use a broad-spectrum sunscreen of at least SPF 15.
- Gently cleanse your face twice daily.
- Do not remove skin flakes with your fingers.
- Do not use granular scrubs or masks that must be pulled or rolled off.
- Wait at least one week before having a facial or professional cleansing treatment.